We are sorry to learn that you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase. Every product sold by Famisafe come with their own unique warranty that you can find on the product listing or contact us at support#famisafe.com with your dated sales receipt for confirmation.
Famisafe provides a limited warranty which gives you specific legal rights. Please refer to chart below for the warranty timelines of various products, as warranty periods differ according to models.
|Product||Warranty Period (Months)|
|Famisafe Finder Z3||12|
|Famisafe Doorbell A3||12|
|Famisafe Cam W62||12|
|Famisafe Cam W24||12|
|Famisafe Cam F53||12|
Warranty Claims for Non-Quality Issues
Undamaged products may be returned for full refund for any reason within 30 days of the date the item was delivered to the designated shipping address. Once the returned item arrives back in Famisafe’s warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
Returns must include all accessories and items must include original packaging. Please pack your items carefully for return. Returns may be rejected if items do not meet the above requirements.
When returning items for non-quality issues, buyer assumes responsibility for any cost (shipping fees included) incurred in transit. Famisafe does not provide refunds for items damaged transit for non-quality related warranty claims.
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by Famisafe or Famisafe’s authorized resellers are covered by an extensive warranty, starting from the date of purchase (see top of page for your product’s warranty timeline)
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise a new item will be sent.
Below please find the procedure of our warranties:
Step 1: Contact us ( email@example.com ) to submit your claim with the following information:
- Order number from online purchase made through Famisafe or Famisafe’s authorized resellers
- Model No.
- Return Quantity
- Brief Description of the Problem(better with photos or video)
Step 2: We will contact you and give you a response as soon as possible;
When returning items for quality-related issues, the responsibility for paying the return shipping fees depends on the actual problem of the item you want to return.
Shipping costs must be covered by buyer in the following situations:
- Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
- Warranty claims on items taken outsider the original country of purchase
- Buyer’s accidental returns
- Returning personal items
- Returning items claimed to have defects but found by Famisafe quality control to be in working condition
- Returning defective items in international shipping
- Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
Not covered under warranty:
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products
- Items that have expired their warranty period
- Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Free products
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
- Purchases from unauthorized resellers
Authorized Resellers and Distributors
|Sales Channel||Authorized Seller|