Getting a smartwatch has now become easier than ever. With the wide range of wearable products out there, it is quite easy to get a smartwatch with SIM or without it. Users can even connect their smartwatch with the existing plan of their smartphone as well. Furthermore, we can even buy a SIM card for smartwatch to use it individually. If you are confused and want to know more about smartwatch that doesn’t need a SIM card, then you are at the right place. Read on as we have handpicked the best smartwatches that come with and without SIM cards.
5 Best Android Smartwatches with SIM Card
To start with, let’s have a look at some of the best smartwatches that comes with a SIM card so that you don’t have to worry about their functioning.
1. SpeedTalk GPS Waterproof Smartwatch
This multipurpose smartwatch with SIM will certainly meet every need of yours. You can track your kids or even monitor your own fitness stats.
- GPS + LBS real-time location tracking
- Touchscreen to get notifications for calls and texts
- DND and SOS modes (suitable for kids)
- Extremely easy to use, it is IP68 water resistant
- Compatible with iOS and Android
2. iCoolLive Touchscreen Camera Smartwatch
This Android smartwatch with SIM card comes with tons of added features like camera and flashlight. With its one-key calling feature, you can easily get in touch with your contacts.
- Multipurpose smartwatch with SIM card slot (and free SIM)
- 1.54-inch touchscreen
- Remote calling and camera features
- SOS and flashlight
- SIM plan is billed separately
- Can be linked to leading Android devices
3. Synmilla smartwatch and tracker
If you don’t want to buy a separate SIM card for smartwatch, then you can consider getting this advanced wearable. With fitness tracking features, it will be your go-to daily gadget.
- It features an IP68 waterproof built
- Real-time GPS location tracking
- Remote voice calling and SOS facility
- $5 monthly SIM plan (paid separately)
- Camera included
4. TurnMeOn Kid’s Smartwatch with SIM
For all those parents who are looking for a smartwatch with SIM, this would be a perfect choice. Your kids would love to access its features and you can remotely track their location.
- Dual GPS + LBS position tracking
- Pedometer and other fitness monitoring features
- SOS emergency, calling, camera, and more
- 1.44-inch touchscreen
- $5 monthly plan for the SIM
- Supports iOS and Android devices
5. Kidaily smart tracker and watch
Kidaily has come up with this latest Android smartwatch with SIM card. If you want, you can continue with its subscription or get a new SIM card as well.
- The smartwatch with SIM card slot is extremely easy to set up and use
- Economic T-mobile subscription is provided
- Calling, camera, apps, SOS, and numerous other features
- Available in different colors
5 Best Smartwatches without a SIM Card
Some people also like to buy a smartwatch with SIM card slot only or a smartwatch that doesn’t need a SIM card altogether. For all those people, here’s our curated list.
1. Apple Watch Series 3
Watch Series 3 is one of the best smartwatches that you can buy. It has an inbuilt chip that can be linked to your phone (and its network). Therefore, you don’t need to buy any other SIM card for smartwatch.
- Extensive fitness tracking and heart rate monitoring
- Different modes for exercising, meditation, and more
- Get notified on your watch for your phone’s calls, texts, etc.
- Water and dust proof
2. Raycon Hero Bluetooth Smartwatch
This is an advanced and user-friendly smartwatch with SIM card slot, but it doesn’t come with its own SIM card. Therefore, you would have to buy a compatible SIM card for smartwatch.
- Pedometer, calorie tracker, and tons of fitness stats
- Social media apps and messages integrated
- Stainless steel surface with a waterproof design
- Battery lasts for 24 hours
- Android and iOS compatible
3. Fitbit Versa Smartwatch
This Fitbit smartwatch without SIM card is one of the best activity trackers out there. You can simply connect it to your Android or iOS device via Bluetooth or use it on its own as well.
- Runs on its own OS, but is compatible with leading smartphones
- Real-time fitness and activity tracker
- Different modes for exercising
- Battery lasts for 4+ days
4. Garmin Vivomove Hybrid smartwatch
Garmin has come up with a wide range of colors and features for this smartwatch that are for both, men and women. It is the best hybrid smartwatch that doesn’t need a SIM card.
- Health and wellness trackers (including heart rate monitor)
- Fitness monitoring with the VO2 Max app
- Classic hybrid design
- Battery lasts for 5 days
- Compatible with iOS and Android
5. Ticwatch S Smartwatch
This is another reliable smartwatch that doesn’t need a SIM card. Though, it is integrated with Google Assistance and will certainly be your go-to gadget.
- You can connect it with your iOS or Android device via Bluetooth
- Runs on Androidwear 2.0
- Extensive fitness tracking (integrated with Google Fit)
- Heart rate monitor
- Get access to Google Play
- Different modes for exercises
From where can I get a SIM card for my smartwatch?
If you have got a smartwatch without SIM card and you need to buy one, then you should get in touch with a network provider. Almost all the network providers have a dedicated unit for prepaid SIM cards. For instance, AT&T “GoPhone” prepaid SIM cards can readily be obtained at your nearby location. If you want, you can get in touch with your network’s customer support or even buy a new SIM online.
Just be sure if your smartwatch needs a SIM card or not. Check if it is a smartwatch with SIM card slot. Some watches don’t have a card slot and can’t run on a prepaid SIM (like Apple Watch).
Now when you know what kind of smartwatch you want, you can easily pick your next smart wearable from our list.